ONE8Y's research unit is one of the leading market researchers in the sports business. Our know-how from hundreds of research projects, access to global research panels and our consulting strength ensure the highest practical relevance of the given information.
We do not only act like a pure market researcher - but also think like a consultant. We are always looking for real insights that add value to our clients' communication and sales activities.
The database grows daily with new insights and statistics - with full focus on highest quality. We collect data according to the highest standards, focus on the best cooperation partners in the research business and constantly evaluate the data quality.
The visual preparation of the data allows the information to be applied and downloaded immediately - multiple formats ensure the highest possible efficiency in data preparation (download as Excel, PDF, PNG and SVG).
Would you like a concrete demo?
We would be happy to present our database to you in detail and show you everything that's in it. Together we will then clarify all questions and the options for use.
Call us or write to us to request an appointment - and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
+49 172 4044 683
Which account is the right one for me?
We basically offer three different research packages for individual needs - these differ mainly in terms of the number of call opportunities per year and the number of account accesses. Feel free to send us an enquiry and our consultants will get in touch with you to help you find the right account for you and your organisation. Let us advise you personally.
What is the term of the accounts?
All three research packages have a contract term of 12 months - this is automatically extended by a further year in each case unless it is cancelled at least 1 month before the expiry date. The costs are due in full at the beginning of the contract period.
how many graphics can I call up?
While a certain number of statistics can be called up per contract year in the Basic package, there is no limit per year in the Advanced and Expert packages. Each statistic called up once is deducted from the total quota for the limited accounts, but can then be called up and downloaded again for 24 hours after the first call-up. The individually used volume or the remaining quota can be viewed transparently at any time under the heading "My Account" for customers. If the individual call-up volume of statistics is used up, additional volumes can be purchased. The potential packages are 50, 100 or 200 additional statistics. Or the account can be upgraded specifically.
Where does the data come from?
90% of the data comes from ONE8Y's own surveys, the other 10% come from carefully selected studies and other statistical publications. All surveys are conducted according to the highest market research standards and the latest methods.
HOW UP TO DATE is THE DATA ?
Our ONE8Y data experts collect, research and visualize new information for the ONE8Y Database every day. Based on the methodological notes, it is also possible to see the month and year the data orginates from in the methodic details.
HOW MAY I USE THE DATA?
By purchasing one of the packages, you get the right to use the data for all company presentations, reports, etc. (internal as well as external for lectures, etc.) - not allowed is the sharing of the statistics on social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.as well as on websites. You also benefit from numerous download formats (e.g. PDF, XLS, PNG, SVG, CSV) of the statistics. More information can be found in the terms and conditions.
Do you have any questions? We will be pleased to help you futher in person!